Why use GCSEPod?
What is it?
- One website, 3 apps and over 6000 Pods.
- Content produced specifically for mobile devices, tablets and PCs.
- Designed to squeeze exactly the right knowledge needed for exam success into short 3-5 minute chunks.
- Helps with learning, homework and revision.
It will help your child get organised
Your child can create personal playlists to listen to in the run-up to an exam, to help with homework or on the go to help consolidate learning.
The viewing history feature enables your child to return to Pods they found useful. There’s also a ‘Favourites’ playlist, which enables them to easily return to Pods on areas they may be finding difficult.
Premade exam specific playlists, available in the ‘My Courses’ area are neatly organised meaning your child can manage revision quickly and easily whilst prioritising their time.
It’s convenient and effective
The Pods can be downloaded on any device so your child can watch them online or offline. Wherever they go, GCSEPod goes with them. It’s like they’re carrying an entire world of knowledge and revision in their pocket.
An expert reads and explains everything clearly and precisely with all the right facts, quotes, keyword and annotated diagrams on screen.
Your child won’t need to use GCSEPod for long before they feel the impact. Consistent use in just 10 minute chunks is proven to support achievement right up to a grade 9.
It can be as discreet (or loud) as they want
Your child can listen to Pods anywhere and everywhere and because it looks like they’re listening to music, no one needs to know they’re actually swotting up.
Your child may want to show off just how much work they’ve been doing or even recommend a Pod to a friend, to do this, they can use the social networking links on the site to connect with others.
Key Features - Click image to enlarge
- What Can You Do To Support Your Child
- Logging in to GCSEPod
- Finding the Right Pods
- How to Build Playlists
- Using Check & Challenge
- Using Learning Activities
- Monitoring Your Childs Usage
- Pod Study List
Subject Guides - Getting Ready for KS4
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE English
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Biology
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Chemistry
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Physics
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Maths
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE French
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Spanish
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE History
- 10 Things to do to Prepare for GCSE Geography
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Combined Science
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Computer Science
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Drama
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Design Technology
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE German
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Music
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE PE
- Getting Ready for KS4 GCSE Religious Studies